We welcome papers on themes connected to university and college alcohol harm-reduction strategies and initiatives.
Scholars interested in presenting at the conference are invited to submit their abstract (max. 250 words) by email to LLevett@ccsa.ca. Please include a statement of conflict of interest and the following information with your abstract:
- Abstract title
- Primary contact for abstract and information (name, full address, mobile and email)
- Author information (affiliation, institution, city, province/state and country)
- At least one author must be listed.
- Three keywords that describe your abstract
you received any industrial funding in the past five years?
- Yes or no is sufficient; no details are required.
If your abstract is accepted, a confirmation will be sent to you with additional details.
Abstracts should be sent no later than May 1, 2019. Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent out by May 31, 2019.
The following evaluation criteria will each be given equal weight in the assessment of abstracts:
- Strength and appropriateness of evidence or knowledge base for the abstract content
- Potential to stimulate discussion and learning
- Significance and potential impact of findings or conclusions to the field of campus-based interventions
- Overall quality and clarity of the abstract
Final papers should be submitted by August 31, 2019. Papers should be no longer than 16 pages (font size 12 point, single-spaced), including tables and references.
By submitting an abstract here, please note that you are consenting for conference organizers to use that information for the purposes of this event only. If you have any queries, please contact the conference organizers.
Conflict of Interest
When submitting your abstract you will be asked to provide details of any industry funding you have received in the last five years. In addition to this, and in line with KBS guidelines, we also ask that any involvement of industry or industry-funded bodies in your research is made clear in your presentation.